Thank you for your interest in Forerunner Christian Academy. Please complete the form below to apply. Here is the application process:
STEP 1: Complete the online application for each child you wish to enroll.
STEP 2: Submit the following documents in order for your application to be processed:
- Completed Online Application (this page)
- Application Fee of $200 per student submitted – non-refundable.
- Copy of the student’s transcript – if transferring from a previous school
- Copy of most recent standardized achievement test scores (or comparable testing) if applicable
STEP 3: Assessment: A member of our office will meet to discuss your application and answer any questions. A student assessment process may also be required and scheduled at this time.
STEP 4: Acceptance: After the above steps have been completed, our office will communicate a notification of acceptance with you. At this point in the process, you will be asked to select the tuition payment plan that works best for you, as well as pay your curriculum fee and lab fee (when applicable). Please note that both of these fees are non-refundable.
*All students are considered to be on probation for the first nine weeks at Forerunner Christian Academy. Excessive behavior problems or extremely poor academic performance may result in dismissal or recommendation to a lower grade level.
By submitting this application, I commit:
- To my personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- To participate in the Christian education of my child by regularly attending a Bible-believing church as a family and by exemplifying Christian principles in our home.
- To attend parent meetings and lend support to our PTA program.
- To follow a scriptural approach for dealing with difficulties that involves my child. I understand that I am to communicate with the teacher or director in a spirit of meekness and love and not sow discord among uninvolved persons (Matthew 18:15-17).
Furthermore, I have read and I commit to support Forerunner Christian Academy’s Philosophy and Biblical Foundations.
Forerunner Christian Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, national origin, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, financial assistance and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school administered programs.