Forerunner Christian Academy was founded in 2011 to academically and spiritually equip students to prepare for the Lord’s return through excellent academic programs and a nurturing environment, which is built on close student-teacher relationships. We focus on scholastic development, personal growth, and spiritual enrichment. The result is students who are independent and confident, inquisitive and enthusiastic, responsible and compassionate. We are a private yet affordable primary and secondary school offering a stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment to ensure our students succeed on a daily basis.
- Primary School offers Pre-School through Grade 6
- A private yet affordable school
- Students experience success on a daily basis
- Supportive environment to ensure the educational development of each child
- Designed to establish a foundation for success as the student progresses to higher grades
- Secondary School offers Grades 7-12
- Upper grades build on foundations established in elementary school
- Students experience excellent academic programs and success
- Stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment
- After school clubs and activities that promote lifelong friendships
As the founder and director, I wish you a very warm welcome to our school! Since our doors opened in 2011, the Lord has constantly enabled us to provide an excellent education delivered by exceptional teachers to amazing students. From day one, it has been a joy and honor to work alongside our faculty, staff, students, and families that carry our vision – training the next generation to prepare the way of our Lord.
We dare to believe our students can make a difference wherever they go. Come join us as we labor together for our children to be burning and shining lamps for Him!
Forerunner Christian Academy is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization.